Monday, December 6, 2010

harvesting wildlife

I can't believe I watch this shit. "sarah palin's alaska" has to be the most ridiculous show on tv. if the viewer discretion warning at the beginning isn't enough to convince you, just wait. I've never actually been able to make it through an entire episode without yelling profanities at the tv or hitting delete before the commercial break. I can't stand the way she tries to act normal but just ends up looking like a fucking idiot, which incidentally she is.

on tonight's episode, sarah goes huntin' for caribou with her dad, who has this annoying habit of referring to her as "my daughter sarah palin" (uh yeah, we know). of course the best part came when sarah and her hunting buddies happened upon a lesbian woods woman named sue. in what could only be described as the most ridiculous scenario imaginable, sue recounts her run in with a bear in which she was attacked, dragged to the water's edge, escaped! managed to find a rifle, but not before she "sewed her head back together" (her words not mine), shot the bear, and laid on the ground for 10 days until a helicopter arrived. are you kidding me? we can't even corroborate her story because she's the only person who lives at the camp!

I can't say for sure whether or not I'm going to make it through the whole episode. holy shit! they just spotted a caribou! oh I love it. sarah keeps shooting (missing of course) and the caribou just stares at her. oh crap, she got him. and what better way to end another animal's life than by posing with it for a picture. jeeeesus!

ok, so maybe sarah palin is a cool chick (maybe). I just don't think anyone who uses the phrase "harvesting wildlife" or makes up words like "refudiate" should be involved in politics (or allowed to vote for that matter).

one plus about sarah palin? she likes to eat blueberries. me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment